游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Feel Enwell Again

Arghhhh....God please grant me a power & hope me can get cure as soon as possible .
By this week i already start getting cough , fever , flu and headache need sleepy again.
But i still wont be bother and continue for works..
until today , my boss heard i keep cough and saw my face very sick then call me stop to do the things , go to see doctor . ( My Boss Afraid me perhaps infect by H1N1 due i have same Symptomatic with H1N1 )
She recommended me go taman midah clinic ( Clinic Templer )and advice me when back home must take a rest , dont go out and ensure me drink alots of warm water .Anyway thanks for Auntie Yoke Ping & Uncle David ( My Two Boss ) always take concern at me. . since last 3 years my dad pass away both of you two always take care on me , teach me many things , give me a good advice and the way how recpect people ..i would appreaciate it so much ..

11.00AM step out from office and go taman midah by taxi . 11.30 reach Clinic saw got many patient sitting outside there .. i register my name at counter and ask the nurse i need wait for how long .. they said 1 hours . . i said ok .. i out for lunch then i come back . . Almost 1PM i only back to clinic and ask the nurse . . Miss i still need waiting for how many patient then turn me ? Miss said more 4 patients . . i ve been waiting until 1.30 only turn me..Sigh~~taking for so long time only turn me . .
Doctor said i might infect by H1N1 and request me stay at home rest , keep drink warm water & dont go for work for next day . . until further next monday only can work but need wear mask .
Aghhhhhh..Thurday until Sunday . . what can i do at house . . keep sleeping taking a break ??faint~~

Sorry my honey need you too worry about me , you crying because of me .. i promise you , i will follow doctor advice eat all medicine and take a good rest . . when i cure . . i want you give me big kiss & bring me go eat alots of good things :) .. we promise at here ya :) hehe.

At here just need announce something .. All of my fellows and My Blog visitors .. when you saw this part of my blog .. this is just a Advisory for Caregivers and Contacts ( H1N1 ) remember all of you ensure : -


. Avoid further close contact with the person with Influenze like illness (ILI)may expose you the Influenza A ( H1N1 - 2009 ) Virus .

. Stay at home

. Get plenty of rest

. Do not smoke or drink alcohol

. Clean your hands with soap and water ( or use and alcohal - based hand rub ) frequently , including after every contact with the infected person .

. Use paper towels for drying hands

. Consult a doctor early on for best possible treatment

. Remain alert for emergency warning signs


Emergency Warning signs in Adults are symptoms that indicate that the disease is becoming serious and needs immediate medical attention. These include:

. FEVER
. SORE THROAT
. COUGH
. BODY ACHE
. RUNNY NOSE
. HEADACHE
. BEING LESS RESPONSIVE THAN NORMAL , DROWSY , CONFUSED OR TIREDNESS
. BREATHLESSNESS OR CHEST PAIN
. PURPLE OR BLUE DISCOLOURATION OF THE LIPS
. SEVERE AND PERSISTENT VOMITING


Monitor your condition . If your symptoms worsen and you develop any of the above emergency warning signs , call 995 immediately for an ambulance to transport you the the nearest hospital for treatment .

For more information , please call HeathLine at 1800 223 1313 .

Or

Visit
http://www.moh.gov.sg/ or http://www.hpb.gov.sg/

Just a small tips teach you how to avoid this incidident happen ~~

Take care everyone

Thanks for the visiting .

From :

Kind Regards
Andy Chua







2 comments:

Unknown said...

to remind that.
nowadays all the emergency line had combined togather
thats 999.
no more 995 or 991 ==

安迪 アンディ said...

lol ?? really ?

but i saw from website .. i found that H1N1 EMERGENCY LINE IS 995

r u wrong ?