游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

一位已经死去的17岁少女的刻骨铭心的爱情创作 - 最后一次

So toughing of this music . .



This is true story describe about one girl got a worse sick will passed away soon , the girl got a lovely boy friend . . for memory about their love story the girl created of this song . .
This song make people unforgetten for this couple . . the girl have a strong spirit to done the last part things on her's life before she leave ~~
She make me feel admire and respect on her . .
Say honestly when i finish to see this video , is really tough my heart . . make me feel so sad because of their bad destiny . . Why god will treat them so unfair . . maybe this is most of people called fated ~~
When the bad things really come happen to you , you also don't know when the things will be come happen at your~~
All of you must appreaciate the people who most always take concern & loving you at your life . . he might is your life part of important pieces . .
I aslo must treat my girl friend more good , loyaltly on her , appreaciate everytime what we have past before . .

I L.o.V.E You .. My Girl Friend~~~

No comments: