游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

24/8

Effective from today i no need wearing mask again during working hours . . but for outside at bus or LRT must wear mask because i dont want infect by any sick again . .

Since last week during working hours i aslo need to wear MASK due my boss insist want me wear .. she's afraid me just recover from sick will infect to other people . .

Wearing mask is very troublesome for me . . because hard to breath and make my ear painful and uncomfortable~~hate it . .



This photo is taken from last week. .
Look at my stupid face . . i know you will laugh my stupid face..
just laugh whatever as you want~~

but start from today . .

i will be maintain back to normal



Any compliment for my this picture ?? hahas~~

No comments: