游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

2/8

Have Been for a year dint meet my best buddy Kiyo. . recently when i need to update my contact list just realize she's contact still existing on my list :) .. so i make a desicion to call her and date her out . .

Kiyo bring she's friend name called Emily . . I already know Emily for one year above .. how to describe about her ? hmmm..she's is quite cool and no much talk active ? maybe for stranger lar .. i dunno ~~ BECAUSE I ALSO DONT HAVE SO MANY TOPIC TALK TO HER :) .. HAHAS~~

All of us window shopping , taking lunch after that snap pic~~

Attached photos is for your kind perusal :)


Me and Emily






Me and Kiyo







Kiyo and Emily




Me



Until 6PM both of them plan want go to Sing-K , ask me whether want to join .
i said dont want >< due i very tired . . need back home early sleep :) hahax~~
Sorry lar buddy .. next time only Sing-K with you .

No comments: