游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday~~

Today 7.30am morning i ve been woke up , every sunday also have to wake up early due need go church praying :_
8.30am reach church & i and mom attend English Mass from 9AM - 10AM while my brother is attend class for this sunday school~~
After 10AM back home for awhile take my bath and went to my cousin house for doing some installment on his computer :0 . . until 12pm ++ , yeah, finally done it and i can go out having lunch with my fellows :)
Me , Kok Hoong and Wei Qi go peel road having Yong Tau Fu , delicious :) somemore i eat until very full again @@ , omg..my weight already reach until 70kg . . i still won't be afraid my weight will be increase and keep continuous to eat . .~~damn alots of my fren aslo say me fat @@ ........faint~~
After finish having our dinner , then we go Jusco window shopping for awhile .
i go 2nd floor register new applicant for this jusco J Card Member , because i quite frequent go Jusco , almost 1 week go for one time . if i already register to member , the benefits is i can earn points while i bought things & parking no need pay the parking fee : ) ..
Suddenly feel so sleepy , then three of us back to each of other home because i really need sleep for awhile .. tired.
4pm sleep until 8pm ++ only wake up . .then now playing computer .. suddenly got mood then type blog . . got one week dint update my blog due i quite lazy to update my things :)..
This thursday 16/7 is my mom birthday , my sister and my sister plan want go mont kiara there celebrate my mom birthday , and we still planning what present we should give . Saturday 18/7 6pm got dinner at taman midah , the restaurant name is Sit Kah food restaurant . My boss invite all employee go :).. i think i still can eat many what ever i want .. hahahas
Ok la..Today my blog write until this part lar..nothing can describe anymore :)

No comments: