游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Sunday

Yesterday is family day from our church~~ 7am i ve been wake up & get ready everything go to church with my mom and my brother~~

the mass is start between from 8AM - 9AM . . after mas finish the fun fair is start and all people starting redempt the food by their voucher~~



I Redempt Crilled Sausage , Nasi Lemak , Drinks , Desert and etc..

After finish taking my breakfast and i go to other shall capture somemore photos~~












and my best friend at church as below~~



His Name is Dominic Wong .. Currently still single :)..so got any good introduce for him??

and this new friend as below ~~



His name is Ming Guang , his name quite similiar with my name..you know why??because my name is guang ming..hahas^^~~ i know him from last time PD trip . . dominic intro him to me ~~

and funny things that is happen , please refer below attachment



1 , 2 , 3 get ready





Boooommm, drop into the water..hahahas~~many people laugh when saw this guy action :)

At the same time , my sis and my sis bf just came awhile for take away some food from there , and i aslo capture few photos with them :0





OMG , so short am i , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Around 12pm somethings like that i just left from church and went to nearing carefour mamak stall there waiting for my friend coming & having my lunch then only go Times square watching Transformers staring at 2.30 PM



Wow , This movie is damn nice , the story is very excited & toughing , Optimus prime sacrifice himself because want to protect the young guy .. called Sam~~ .

After finish the movie , already 6pm , i follow with my 2 friends to 6th floor play shooting game . .





Wow , both of them seems like so cerious ~~haha..funny
( Left is Kah Wai , Right is Wei Qi )




Wei qi capture this photo for me , he say i still small @@ .

7pm we go to Taman Maluri , Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant having our dinner .
i order one set of American western food , got inclusive drink , soup & desest . only RM13.90 , cheap :)




Eat until very full @@ .

Finish dinner at 9pm , all of us just back home , due trafik jam 10pm i only reach home . then i just take my bath and dry my hair and etc . .

sudden my honey was called me , ask me whether now can sleep , i of coz say can lar , because whole one day dint company her chat :)..

After finish chat just go take my rest , sleep ^^ zzzzz

No comments: