游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

19/7

Today is Sunday , suppose need go to church but dint go because not enough sleep @@ .
I Sleep until 1pm something then my Phone suddenly ring up , RING RING RING *** . .

Is my old classmate kah wai call me , he inform me that he already buy the ticket movie Harry Potter for 3 person starting at 3.40PM .

I go out at 2pm and fetch my buddy Wei Qi go Times Square there find Kah Wai eat together .

We go Marrybrown eat because no need wait for a long queve :) eat until shock shock 3.40 PM only in cinema room .

Wow..Got many people inside ... watch until 6pm .




Damn i totally dont understand what they need to describe about the movie ,

three of us watch until very sleppy @@ ..

Feel regret watching this movie ~~

Somemore today my Honey aslo got watch this movie ,

feel sad aslo .

Because i watch at KL and she watch at ipoh :(

cannot watch together :(


Watch finish then window shopping for awhile ,

nothing to buy then we decide to go careffour 不夜天 there having dinner after that go Jaya Jusco shopping again :)

At there accidently saw my primary school classmate at there , his name is Wen Jia .

Quite glad can see him again because got 8 years dint see him anymore since we graduate from primary school .

Still remember olden time he is sitting at my beside and he always copy my homework . Even during exam also want copy my answer lol .

He look is no much change , i still can recognize him when i saw him back .

He saw three of us , say almost got alots of changes that is me , because previouly i got wearing spec , somemore my hair cut until like botak .

Now change like until foreign guy , somemore hair style very nice & got a long hair .

Three of us chatting with Wen jia for awhile then i go bought my favourite food :) Chocolate ..

yuppie ~~~ can eat chocolate while i playing computer :)

8pm++ somethings only back home ,

9PM reach home then take a bath then playing computer for awhile need go to sleep ~~

Tomorrow still got work ............

No comments: