游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Recently still engaging on my busy life again ,
always busying on my work .
But sometimes also have to relax my self ..
Unfortunely this few days when i free need to play my computer ,
trying to switch on my CPU , Suddenly my monitor screen gone black out ~~
no mood , cant play since i need to update my blog .
But today dunno why my pc suddenly can turn on without any problem "_ . .
yeah , i can update my blog ^^

Last thurday night went out with my whole family include with my sister boy friend due celebrate my mother birthday .
All of us went to Mont Kiara Tenji Restaurant having our dinner .
Attached here is the photo for your kind perusal :)










Below here is my alone pics~~






My sister Boy Friend ( Allien )



My Sister & She's Boy Friend



Family Member Pictures~~








Our dinner start from 9.30PM until 12AM ,
then we back home , after reach home so tired .
Fast fast go take my bath and go sleep :)

No comments: