游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Parents

Dear Son , dear daughter . . .
That day you find that i have become very old ,
try to have some patience with me
and try to understand me .
If i get dirty while eating . . .
If i have some difficulty dressing . . . be patient !!!
Remember the hours that i spent teaching you these things when you were small .
If i repeat tha same things dozens of time , do not interrupt me !!
Listen to me!!
When you were small , you kept asking me to read you the same story , evening after evening , until you fell asleep . And I did it happily !!!
If i do not wash myself so often under the shower , do not reprimand and do not tell me that it is a shame .
Remember how many excuses i had to invent to make you take a bath when you were small.
By seeing my ignorance of new technologies , do not laugh at me but give me time to understand .
I taught you so many things ... to eat well ... to dress well ... to behave well ... how to confront the problems of the life ...
If i sometimes lose memory or am not able to follow a conversation , give me the necessary yime to recollect and if I do not get there , do not become a nervous and arrogant person because the most important thing for me ,... is tobe with you and to be able to speak to you .
If i refuse to eat , do not force me !
I know very well when I am hungry and when I am not hungry . .
When my poor legs will not allow me to move as before ...
Help me in the same way as when I held you hands to teach you take your first steps .
And when one day , I shall say to you that I do not want to live any more ...
That i want to die , do not get angry ... because one day , you will also understand !!!
Try to understand that at certain age , we do not really live any more . We simply survive !!!
One day , you will understand that in spite of all my errors , I always wanted what was best for you .
You do not have to feel sad , unfortunate or incompetent in front of my old age and of my state .
You have to stay near me , try to understand what I live for .
Help me walk , help me to end my life with love and patience .
The only thing that i need from you is a smile and a lot of love .
I love you . . my son , my daughter !!

Your Dad , Your Mum .

I offer it to readers because I fount it really touching , It should be the same things for you !!! Remember .. always appreaciate your parents !!

No comments: