游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 18, 2009

18/9

Sorry readers , few days again i dint update my blog due i very lazy :) . .

First things , good recommended for you all about this movie . .



Where Got Ghost

is truthly funny , excited and i keep laugh when i saw this movie : )

Next week wednesday plan watch Tsunami ~ ~

Tommorrow night will go melaka with my friends. . perhaps go for one or two days trip .. Sorry my honey during hari raya days i cannot come to ipoh accompany you . . because since you tranfer back to kampar house . . i don't know where i should stay if i really come to ipoh . . somemore you parents still dont have prepare heart to see me , have abit disappointed because our relationship almost got 2 years and your parents dont have courage to accept our relationship . . they refuse to see me because i know you from internet ?? what is the big deal ?? they still haven see me , don't know my people is how , attidude is how then just simply say all internet guy is liers ?? my honey , my heart sometimes really got some uncomfortable when i thinking about this . . but is ok , i can wait you . . wait until you parents can accept me . . promise me we will always together , don't always quarrel because of the small things , appreciate what we have . . what we done . . what we success before . .
My Honey , please trust me . . i am responsible for my own actions , and i know how to treat you . I always have goals to reach and i really work hard to get there , you are really important to me and i really appreciate what i have . I love you because you are sweet and innocent , you have a strong leadership towards relationships . You make a good decision and make the right choice at the right time and i always dreaming of Romantic Relationship ^^ .
I Always tring my best in everything , and like to help and care for other people . But you are not easily satisfied , you have negative thoughts , and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale relationship . I believe i can do it for you . My feelings change suddenly and easily . I always lonely , and like traveling . I are truthful , but listen and believe other people too easily . sometimes you will get hurt by love . You are calm , but easily stressed out . You get jealous easily , and complain over little things . You can't get stuck into one thing , but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you . But you don't like changes in your life . And once you make a decision , you keep it that way for a long time . Your love life is also challenging and different , you day can be Sad or Happy depending on your mood , You have a strong feeling towards everything . And very easily distracted . Once you get angry at someone , its hard for you to forgive them . For me i like to make things to go my way , which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other people's feelings . But i be patient when it comes to love . . . Once i get a hold of the right person , its hard for me to find a better love .
I Love you . . Angel Chai or Ann Chai ? Honey you got so many nickname .. i don't know which name i should call you .. haha~~

No comments: