游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

I ' am Back

Heya Readers , sorry that i have fews days dint update my blog because i really lazy and no have time at all to type blog .

So what happening for these few days just let me describe from here :) . .

29Aug09

Finish work at 1PM , 4PM Headed to Ipoh . . 7PM Reach IPOH . . then take dinner together with my gf and her's friend




( All of us very enjoy about the steamboat , delicious and cheap . Per person just need to pay RM22 , Location at where forget already . . because not very familiar with Ipoh places :) )

After finish eat , back home take a good rest sleep .


30Aug09

30AUG is Sunday , so my honey no work for two days which means she can company me ^__^ .. happy yah~~


Both of us SING K together at Jusco Kinta City ( K BOX ) . .

No much picture taken for that day , we just keeping eat and window shopping . That night suppose to be Countdown moment for National Day ... i feel disappointed because totally no people celebrate , i dint hear people's they scream about MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! and i even never see got people put firework . I felt very Unjoyful and tired on that day


31AUG09


We wear couple T - shirt , take some picture before go out .








After that go Ipoh Parade enjoy our lunch . .





Wah . . my dear i love you emotion when u eat , very cute and you got a innocent face :)

After finish eat , Window shopping for awhile then headed to Sing K again ~~












After finish Sing K , before back we take picture again ~~






01Sep09

My honey go to work , i need wait for her whole one day at home ~~
During lunch time hours honey take away duck rice bring it back home company with me eat together ..after finish eat honey back to shop work again . .leave me alone stay at home wait her back at 7PM :)

7PM somethings out for dinner & back home take picture again ~~




02Sep09
7AM ++ wake up , get ready everything before out for breakfast. . because i need take bus back to KL at 9.30AM .

Before go up to bus , say goodbye & kiss to my honey ^^ . . feel dont want separate with her . . i hope can always stick together with her ~~











No comments: