游览人数|false|

Hit Counter

您已经在本站观赏了  分  秒

 

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Unlucky Day

Just now having supper with my friends , after finish having supper we just pay the bill and ready to back home .
When on the way back , suddenly got one team cop stop in the main road to spot check ~~
Omg , unfortunely got one cop hold us and ask my friend to stop the car and park the car into main road beside .They suspect & requested all of us down from car & need to check our identity card , somemore keep checking for twice to my friend car , our bags , wallets , and pants pocket for seaching drug & check whether we did suck the drug , then get nothing from us .
Finally they trying to asking us , can your all follow me back to police station to make a body check . Then my friend answer back , of coz can because i also dint do anything , what i need to afraid ?
After that , they dint ask anything again and just let us go . ( On this proccessing already waste my half an hour time )
Damn stupid police~~~

No comments: